Paying for College the Smart Way
Florida Hospital Credit Union is proud to announce a new student loan opportunity. This loan is available to our members attending college, members with children attending college, as well as member’s family members.
As college tuition costs continue to rise, more students are in need of private student loans to help fund the gap between financial aid and college expenses. With the Smart Option Student Loan® from Sallie Mae® in partnership with Florida Hospital Credit Union, you can choose from three in-school repayment options to help you pay off your loan faster and save money compared to the conventional private loan. By offering interest rates among the lowest in the country, the Smart Option Student Loan enables you to choose to make payments while in school and graduate with less loan debt or defer your payments and enjoy more flexibility while in school.
- Interest Repayment Option –Take advantage of a shorter loan term and maximum savings on your total loan cost.
- Fixed Repayment Option- Pay a small fixed monthly payment while in school to take advantage of a shorter repayment term and save on your total loan cost
- Deferred Repayment Option- Defer payments until after school, or pay as much as you want while in school, to enjoy maximum flexibility while still paying off faster than the conventional private education loan
Features and benefits of the Smart Option Student Loan® include:
- Interest rates among the lowest in the nation
- Borrow up to 100% of school-certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Rewards for on-time payments and automatic payment plans
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help applicants qualify and receive a lower rate
- Fast online application
- No prepayment penalty
- No application or disbursement fees
Seeking higher education is an exciting and valuable experience, and we want to help make it happen. Together we can do this. Find resources for navigating the college application process, learn more about the Smart Option Student Loan, and apply now using the link below.