Florida Hospital Credit Union Visa Credit Cards are designed to make life easier. Enjoy paying for things in a simple and more flexible method. Our credit cards can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted and are designed to be your low-cost credit companion. Our cards also include a variety of convenient features:
- Online Account Access through http://www.fhcu.cc/
- Falcon Fraud Protection
- 24-hour Assistance should your card be lost or stolen
- Auto rental insurance coverage
- No Annual Fee
- Emergency card replacement and emergency cash
Applying for a Florida Hospital Credit Union Visa Credit Card is simple and easy. Follow these easy steps to apply:
- As the Primary Applicant, you'll need to have the following information: name, address, date of birth, social security number, current employer, and monthly income. If applying for joint credit, your Co-Applicant will also need to provide this information.
- Print the PDF application along with the Visa Disclosure. This can be found at the bottom of this page. Please be sure to fill out the application in it’s entirety.
When you've completed the form, simply mail it in or drop it off at any branch.
You may mail the application to Florida Hospital Credit Union at 115 Boston Ave Suite 2400 Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701. To drop it off in person, please visit any branch location. Please be sure to provide a copy of your driver's license and most recent pay-stub. You will also need this information for your Co-Application if applying jointly.
Already have a credit card with Florida Hospital Credit Union but interested in doing a balance transfer, then click here for more information.
* Annual Percentage Rate. Rate displayed is for Visa Platinum and is based on certain credit-worthiness criteria.