Regulation D (Reg-D) is defined as a transaction that is done without a member present at a branch or ATM location. This regulation limits you to six Reg-D transactions per month from each share savings account.
Reg-D transactions include:
- CuTalk transfers and withdrawals,
- Online transfers through It's Me 247,
- overdraft protection transfers,
- transfers done over the phone with our member service line, and
- ACH withdrawals (Preauthorized debits).
There is no limit to transfers or withdrawals done in person, by ATM, or those made from a checking account.